Tanning Bed Acrylics
Makes Including Custom and Hard-To-Find Acrylics!
Phoenix Sun Tanning offers
one of the largest selections of tanning bed acrylics in the industry. We
make every effort to ship acrylic orders the same day!
- Find a paper, pen and flexible tape
- Write down the manufacturer, make/style,
model number, year and number of bulbs in your bed.
- Brief description of your bed's features,
i.e., number of facial lamps, taping pattern, etc.
- Accurate acrylic measurements.
the measurement you give identifies accurately your replacement shield, it is
very important to give us as TRUE a measurement as possible. The only way to
measure is by using a metal tape measure (cloth or vinyl measurement tools can
stretch causing inaccurate measurements!).
- First, Take the acrylic completely out of
- With a METAL tape measure, measure the width
around the back side of the acrylic (the side closest to the lamps). Be
exact. Do not round up or down. We prefer that you get within 1/16".
- Measure the length in the same manner.
- In some cases, you will need to measure the
width of any special taping. For instance, some acrylics have gray or white
tape at the head and foot of the acrylic to disguise lamp holders or other
inner workings of the tanning unit. This is especially true for the canopy
acrylics of units with facial tanners. Make any notations concerning the
specifics of the taping pattern.
- If your acrylic has any type of special
notches or holes, please notate the specific location of these features.
Any other method of measuring may cause you to
receive an ill-fitting acrylic.
- Type of acrylic to be replaced:
curved, molded, V-bend, 2 bend, 3 bend, or 4 bend (see image below).
- Which of the two are you replacing bench
(bottom) or canopy (top).
information on purchasing replacement acrylics please see our Acrylic
Home | Contact
Us | Site
© 2005 Phoenix Sun, LLC All rights reserved.
and maintained by: Sandra DeVor